Last updated: 25 April, 2016
Personal Data and Specific Personal Data:
1. The collection, process and use of personal data (i.e. any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of the User, e.g. name, address, date of birth) is undertaken in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other applicable legal provisions.
2. You as the user ("User") can use our website without any personal data being collected by us. However, for the purpose of being able to assess the use of our website and to avoid or deal with technical problems, the IP address of the User will automatically be recorded and stored in a log file on the server with every visit to HEALTHTICKET.CO's website and each time a file is accessed. Under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be traced back to the specific user. HEALTHTICKET.CO nonetheless does not undertake analyses to achieve this end nor does it use such data for its own promotional purposes, nor does it keep such data for use by third parties.
3. The collection of personal data is required to conclude and execute a contract, open a customer account or to establish contact with HEALTHTICKET.CO. This data will be used solely for the purposes mentioned above, unless we receive your express consent for other uses. They will be used only to the extent necessary for the specific purpose, such as contract conclusion, execution and settlement.
To fulfil these purposes, your data will be stored in compliance with tax and trade law requirements, but will be deleted after said periods have expired.
4. The User may use specific services ("Specific Services") provided by HEALTHTICKET.CO. For this purpose, the User's consent to the collection, processing and use of his or her personal data and, as the case may be, specific personal data (e.g. data regarding health, sex life, racial or ethnic origin or religious conviction) within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BSDG) is necessary. This applies to the following Specific Services:
4.1. We provide a platform enabling the User to get in contact with further service providers (e.g. travel agencies or hotels) whose services might be useful in connection with a medical treatment.
In the event that a Provider concludes a contract regarding medical treatment with the User, the User consents (and, if required by law, the User shall allow the Provider to deliver the respective data to HEALTHTICKET.CO) that the Provider informs HEALTHTICKET.CO about the type and the date of the medical treatment and the amount and the date of any invoice submitted by the Provider to the User.
4.2. In the event that a service provider concludes a contract with the user regarding certain services, the User shall allow the service provider to inform HEALTHTICKET.CO about the amount and the date of any invoice submitted by the service provider to the User.
4.3. Forums are set up on HEALTHTICKET.CO's Internet platform, which permits the exchange of experiences and opinions between the users.
4.4. The User has the opportunity to receive a newsletter on a regular basis.
4.5. HEALTHTICKET.CO uses the personal data for its own advertising and will send to the User via email, sms or by mail information about HEALTHTICKET.CO, new products, Providers et cetera.
5. As far and to the extent that the passing on of personal data to third parties is not allowed pursuant to the aforementioned provisions, we will pass on personal data to third parties only in the following events:
5.2. As far as required and permitted by law, we will share personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside HEALTHTICKET.CO if we believe that the passing on is reasonably necessary to enforce applicable terms of service (including investigation of potential violations), address security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights of HEALTHTICKET.CO.
6. You have the right at any time to oppose the collecting, processing and use of personal data and specific personal data with effect for the future. For this, please send an email with a brief explanation of the opposition to contact@HEALTHTICKET.CO.com and specify your name, address and username (if any). Instead of sending an email, you may send your opposition via mail (letter) to the following address: HEALTHTICKET.CO GmbH, Rosenthaler Straße 13, 10119 Berlin, Germany.
1. A log file (containing, inter alia, the site from which the file was requested, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred) is created with every visit to HEALTHTICKET.CO's website and every time a file is accessed. Due to technical limitations, these data cannot be identified as belonging to specific individuals. We do not merge or compare these data with other data sources; the data is deleted after being used for statistical evaluation.
HEALTHTICKET.CO collects and stores anonymous data for optimisation and marketing purposes, for example on anonymous user profiles or on user behaviour. To this end Flash and cookies may also be used. Cookies and Flash Cookies are alphanumeric identification codes, which we transmit to the hard drive of your computer using your Web browser or other programs. If you do not wish cookies, you can disable them according to manufacturer's instructions for your browser.
It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to bookmark a clinic as a favourite or remind you of the clinics you looked at, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted the moment you quit your browser; and temporary cookies, which are stored on your browser for a longer period of time or. Cookies help us to tailor our website to suit you and to reflect your preferences and your browsing habits. They also allow us to save any information you have entered so you don’t have to enter it all again the next time you visit.
What kind of cookies does HEALTHTICKET.CO use?
Most of the cookies we use are session cookies which are deleted at the end of your browser session. We do use some cookies that remain on your computer after you have quit your browser. This kind of cookie enables our system to recognise that you’ve visited our website before and to remember which settings and clinics you preferred. These temporary cookies have a lifespan of around one month, after which they will be automatically deleted. These cookies allow us to collect and analyse data to come up with strategies to improve our website. This makes our website easier for our customers to use. Our aim is to offer you a trustworthy and easy search experience on a website that is tailored to your preferences.
What kind of information is stored in cookies?
The cookies used by HEALTHTICKET.CO are never used to store any personal information. Therefore our cookies cannot be traced back to an individual user. Once a cookie is activated, it is given an ID number, which is solely used for internal reference and cannot be used to identify the user or access any personal information, such as your name or IP address. The anonymised information we receive from the cookies allows us to assess which pages of our site are visited the most and see which procedures and clinics are the most popular.
What is on-site targeting?
The HEALTHTICKET.CO website gathers information that could be useful in tailoring our adverts and online offer to our customers. This information is not used to identify you as a user; it is solely used for the optimization of our website. Information collected by these cookies is not stored with our customer’s personal information or order information, it is only used to provide our users with adverts and/or notification of offers and services that are suited to their individual requirements, using click stream analysis. Our goal is to offer you a trustworthy and easy search experience on a website that is tailored to your preferences.
Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related clinics on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, that are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analysing user behaviour from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by gat.anonymizeIp(); to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
The aforementioned wording was provided by www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de.