+66 63 4151222
Top 6 Spas in Bangkok (ranked by ฿)
October 11, 2016
5 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments in Bangkok
September 23, 2016
Top 8 Healthy Heart Tips
September 16, 2016
5 Sight Saving Tips for a Better Future
September 14, 2016
Health CheckUp Program in Bangkok
September 8, 2016
10 Reasons for "Why Yanhee International Hospital"
September 7, 2016
Hospitals in Bangkok - 5 Reasonable & Excellent Service Hospitals
Medical Check-Ups in Bangkok's Hospitals
September 6, 2016
4 Reasons to Get Regular Physical
Dermal Fillers- Get your Youth On!
September 1, 2016
Medical Travel to Thailand
July 26, 2016
Thailand Best Travel Destination
Healthcare Map of Thailand
August 24, 2016
August 11, 2016
1. Take painkillers as prescribed.
2. Apply an ice bag to the affected area immediately after the procedure to keep
down swelling. Apply ice for 10 minutes at a time.
3. Relax for at least 24 hours after the extraction.
4. Avoid rinsing or spitting forcefully for 24 hours after the extraction.
5. After 24 hours, rinse with your mouth with a solution made of 1/2 teaspoon
salt and 8 ounces of warm water.
6. Do not smoke, which can inhibit healing.
7. Do not drink from a straw for the first 24 hours.
8. Eat soft foods till the day after extraction: soup, pudding, yogurt. Gradually
add solid foods to your diet as the extraction site heals.
9. When lying down, prop your head with pillows. Lying flat may prolong
10. Continue to brush and floss your teeth, and brush your tongue. Make sure to
avoid extraction site.
Health check-up Bangkok