A more youthful look with no need to go under the knife.
As time goes on, skin begins to lose firmness and flexibility different from when we were young. Age spots and deep lines appear on the face leading to the loss of confidence. One factor influencing these problems is that a decrease in the collagen level, leaving the skin thinner or due to the loss of fat. As a result, effort is made to solve the above problem. The first alternative is dermal filler injected into the skin. Dermal Fillers will be injected into needed area to to restore our skin and facial contours to their former youthful appearance.
Dermal fillers are classified into many types but ones that have approved by Food and Drug Administration and have widely used by dermatologist is Hyaluronic acid (HA). It is temporary filler which can be dissolved naturally. Some can have effect for 6-9 months and some can persist in the body for around 2 years based on the production technology; the price also varies.
Initially, dermal fillers were used to fix the specific area such as deeper lines or volume loss areas. However, dermal fillers today have been increasingly developed by using Vycross technology. With combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, the quality in restoring the volume and fullness improves. It is also designed for facial contouring and another distinct benefit is last longer result, so the patient does not need filler injection as often.
Around 25 years old, collagen in the skin starts to decrease and the loss continues. If you notice facial ageing such as
1. Volume loss under your eyes, hollow cheeks
2. Wrinkles under your eyes, fine lines such as tear trough, deeper nasolabial folds, and crease in the corners of the lower lips.
3. Lack volume of the face, V-shaped facial contouring is needed
These mentioned problems can be solved by filler injection and the physician will be the one to suggest and choose the appropriate type of dermal filler. For instance, if the area under the eyes needs correction, smaller molecules should be used for smooth appearance. By replacing lost volume, bigger molecules will be chosen. In case of fine lines due to facial expression, Botulinum toxia A should be used along with suitable dermal filler. Moreover, dermal filler is also known to plump and add volume to the skin such as lip augmentation and chin contouring.
Side effect of dermal filler injection
1. Bruising but today injecting dermal fillers through a blunt cannula can help reduce the effect on blood vessel under the skin and therefore less bruising. Using blunt tip also reduce the risk when injection is done on some facial areas with important blood vessels. However, dermal filler should be injected by professional dermatologists to avoid any possible harm on significant blood vessels.
2. Bump or rough skin surface which is caused by filler being injected too superficially or unsuitable molecule fillers.
3. More swelling after injection since HA absorb too much water.
Dermal Filler as a means of cosmetic treatment mentioned above is able to produce instant result, less pain, and easy care. However, before making the decision to have filers injected, you should consult with expertise dermatologists or beauty specialists. Type of dermal filler, injection technique, and treatment histories all influence the treatment outcome and prevent any undesired side effects.